Saturday, May 7, 2011

New blogs ahoy!

This is my first post in...what, six or seven weeks?!
...
I really need to make a bigger effort with this...

But back to the why of the title.

A friend of mine, George, has started (or more restarted) his . He used to make short reviews of... stuff.

Just read them yourself. :P

But anyway, he's part of this youtube channel, . They do reviews on (yes, you guessed it!) airsoft guns! Him and co. of this channel are trying to become youtube partners, and have set a goal of 100 subs, so any help would be much appreciated :D

-----

Recently, I made a deadmau5 remix on youtube , which is, if I do say so myself, pretty shweet. So, you know... go check it out... or something...
Yeah...




I like .

Disputatio tibi posterius.

No comments:

Post a Comment