Saturday, October 23, 2010

Er...Hi?

No-one knows I'm here. I feel so alone. Ah well. I'm sure I'll gather a few followers along the way.


Or not.

But that's ok. I don't mind. No, wait, I do. I mind a lot. But no-one knows I mind a lot.
What was the point in making this blog anyway?

I suppose I must have ust been very bored.
Or drunk.
But it doesn't matter now. All that really matters now is that I don't run out of things to say.


[cough]



No need to try to click it, it doesn't lead anywhere. Seriously, don't. It's not worth it.
What I've noticed over the years is that whenever you mention that you could run out of things to say, you actually end up running out of things to say.
Or something.
I'm not really listening to myself talk.
Or type.
Listening to typing?
tap, tap tap, tap, tap tap tap, tap tap, tap, tap tap tap.....
Anyway, Please do note that this is my first blog, and it has no real point, other than something to do when I'm bored. I don't expect you to love me already or anything like that.

Please tell me you love me.


Hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment