Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 2

Well... The boredom increases.

I seriously have no idea what to type about (I almost said 'write about').
But at least I'm still here, rather than lost in a world that isn't really my own, ie. The real world.
I still think I should do something more constructive with my time. Or something. I don't know any more.

Is anybody actually out there? I hope so. I hope I don't end up typing all of this for no reason. That would be terrible.
Imagine spending your whole life typing and have nothing come from it.
I really hope there is someone out there, listening to our silent calls for help.

Like God, except more real.

Like the spaghetti monster, with all his noodly appendages, Or maybe the Captain, from firefly. That would be the most awesome god EVER.
Alas, fox cancelled that show, so we'll have to make do with other stuff and... what was I saying?

Anyway, I should probably go now... Wait, how would that work? I'm not here anyway, I just type stuff and it pops into existence in a blog somewhere in the blogosphere, and then no-one reads it.
But then if you're reading this, who am I to say that no-one is reading this? I just don't know any more.

I hope someone will read this someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment