Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Where are you coming from?

As much as you may comment as much as you like with answers, the question is rhetorical.
Looking over my stats, I noticed something... Interesting, lets say. The "Traffic Source" list's two first links were both to my friend Josie's blog, Here. So, er, thanks for that :P
And then my third source of views was from my vlog, Here, which I suppose I was half expecting.

And then I'm guessing many of you came here from facebook.

I'm not really sure this has a point.

Anyway.
I have decided to start posting much more frequently. I haven't been for the past months, and I'm doing fourth year in school at the moment, which is a complete and utter DOSS. So, I mean, I have the time.
What I have much less of is the MATERIAL. The thing about writing blogs is that you need something to blog about.
I suppose I could rant and rave about Minecraft and the suchlike, which would interest some of you at least.
I could talk in depth about music, which would interest some more of you.
Or I could talk about the adventures of Transition Year, which would make some people feel nostalgic, and make others want to do it, and want to know more about it, so I suppose it would be a better topic to post about...

Feck it, I'll do anything and everything.
And since I'm restarting all proper, I'll give some links;

Twitter: OgdenLosesGame

Youtube: See "Here" in above text

Blog: (Clappity clap)

Minecraft Forums: dft.ba/-ogdenm


Until tomorrow, I suppose.

Disputatio Tibi Posterius

2 comments:

  1. Scumbag blogger. "Guesses" you're coming from Facebook. Links to blogpost on Facebook.

    Ah memes. So applicable to real life :P

    Edit: Wow... There's a username I haven't used in a while. XD

    ReplyDelete