Friday, November 5, 2010

Quarks

So yeah, I've started my technology project. Basically, I have to make a rough terrain toy vehicle controlled by the user via wires/infra red/bluetooth, and I'm probably using infra red.
It's easy enough to wire up, and it's wireless, with a range of about 3-5 metres.

I really want to learn the piano part from Rhapsody in Blue. It's almost impossible, but I don't care. I'm going to learn it anyway. Nya!

Here's a scary thought - Base INFINITY. 10 would be infinity!
therefore ten minus one should be a definable number... And so infinity AND infinity minus one would both be definable!
Ghaa!

Yeah... I'm going to go now. Been real good talking to you. Typing to you. Typing. Ish. Or something...


Ps. Check out this song on subatomic particles. It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment