Saturday, November 13, 2010

He's Gone...

Frank has left, leaving me, Ogden, to continue this blog. To many found out about the blog, and he couldn't risk the infamy. He has a death sentence on twelve systems.

I hope I don't bore you....
I bore most people....
In my Boring ways...
Like limestone...

The new Harry Potter movie is coming out soon. However, I don't like typing about things that will pass in a while.
Aka. In three months, no-one will find this interesting because they've all seen the Harry Potter movie...

Oh My GOD blogger doesn't recognise movie as a word! It doesn't even recognise blogger as a word!

That's just sad.

And the squiggly red lines are really....

Wait...

It recognises SQUIGGLY as a word....

But not movie...


Seriously?

Oh dear, I appear to be posting about the post I am subsequently going to post...

Am I still sane?

Ah, who cares?
No-one.
That's who cares.
People just say to themselves, 'If I don't think about him, he doesn't exist.'

Well, you're... Actually I have no idea if you're right or wrong.

However, if they are right then I don't exist...

But by thinking that, I just proved I do exist...
(Cogito ergo sum)

Yay for logic!


...

What was I typing about?

Probably something that no-one will find important.

No-one ever finds anything I have to say important.

It's quite frustrating.

My dad says I spend too much time on the computer.
He's probably correct from his own point of view.
Because it's all a matter of opinion...

Well, to me it is...

3 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon this blog by chance, after going on Gary's bloggity, and I was like..... William?

    ...

    This is William, isn't it.

    ....

    Yup, definitely William.

    ...

    Fatty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...

    Much appreciated...



    Not really though...

    ...

    ReplyDelete