Saturday, January 29, 2011

Goodbye for now

As the title suggests, I will be gone for the next good while.

Before I get into the really bad news, I would just like to give you a quick progress report;

I have started on the warthog turret, and nearly finished, I just need to finish off the mechanism connecting one of the motors to the turret to change the elevation. The barrel even spins!

And I also started work on the wheel mechanism, because, unless you are unfamiliar with the warthog (in which case I advise you to GET HELP), it has a very peculiar way of attaching the wheels to the body.

Now, for the extremely depressing news:

A very close friend of mine had a heart attack the other day. He is now in hospital, on life support, while they run some tests on him, so they can see if he's eligible to donate organs.

After that, unless they find out why he had a heart attack, and they can fix whatever went wrong.....
They turn off the life support.

I won't be posting for a long while, it might be months before I get back to it.

I bid you farewell.
Disputatio tibi posterius.

No comments:

Post a Comment