Saturday, January 22, 2011

I do not like it when I'm pressured into impossibility

As the title suggests, I don't like pressure. The stress kind of pressure, that is. I'm indifferent about physical pressure, such as air pressure.
But back to the pressure at hand.
Our Irish teacher thinks I'm really nonsensical (I can understand), forgetful (I can completely understand), and that I never listen.

Back up a minute.

I may be slightly less comprehending of human speech patterns than most, but I don't never listen.

And now it's a "Do one more thing wrong and you've got detention" situation, and this pressures me into being awesome at everything about Irish for the next 6 months or so...

Not friggin' likely!



And then there's the pile of homework that just keeps building up, and I never seem to have it all done.
For instance, I have 2½ English essays to complete, 3 poems to learn off for Irish, 2 tech graph questions to do flawlessly, an hours worth of French listening and writing, and two pages of history revision notes to write out.

All for either Monday or Tuesday.

Wish me luck.

NOMNOMNOMJELLYTOTSNOMNOMNOM

I like jelly tots.

They don't judge me like Irish teachers, or piles of homework. Yes, piles of homework can judge.
Plus they taste nummy.

Now, I shall briefly forget about my insecurities in school to talk to you in a less depressing tone.

Firstly, I would like to direct your attention to a friend of mine's bloggy, Hate to be doing physics. She tends to explore the "so true" areas of our lives, things that you almost have to say "so true" to.

You'll see what I mean if you read her latest comic.

Secondly, I would like to direct your attention to the fact that I HAVE MANY LEGO MOTORS.
I have recently (meaning four days ago) received a large package in the post, wrapped in cardboard, measuring approximately 15x60x90 (cm).
It was an awesome.

Oh noes! I only have one jelly tot left!

I shall wait til I cannot wait any longer, then savour it with all my might.

*Ahem*
It was a big lego set I had been wanting for a good while, and most importantly:
It has 4 regular size motors.
And 2 IR receivers.
And 2 IR remotes

Which means that anything I build next can have up to 7 direct functions.
And taking into account that I have many a switch, I could bring that amount up to....

If I have one set of switches, I could bring it up to 12, but only six at a time.

Shweet!

However, If I had even more switches, I could bring that up to...

20.
(Only five at a time)

But I'd need tens of switches.


I think this post is long enough.
Wait, no I don't!

So if you have any idea on anything I should build, post it in the comments.

And actually put stuff in the comments.

No one seems to any more.

Wait, let me rephrase that.

No one seems to.

At all.

Ever.


Well maybe sometimes.


I can't help but eat that jelly tot.

It's a green one.

It tastes so... nomalicious!


MUST OBTAIN MORE


Disputatio tibi posterius.

No comments:

Post a Comment