Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gun.

Well, once I had finished with the snowmobile, I built a lego model of my technology project, but while building it, I had already started on another project.

Now, for a good while, I've been wanting to make a gun that shoots bricks, not elastic bands, and so i started work on one, finally finishing it just today. It has a good range for a lego gun, it's a semi-auto, though at the moment I've only found three elastic bands the right size to work in it...
They have to be big enough not to snap when I load it, but small enough to have good power in it, and so they are very hard to find in the right size...

So since I only have 3 elastic bands, I only made a magazine to house 3 bullets
When need be, I'll build a bigger one...

It also has a scope, though the gun isn't entirely accurate, considering that it's MADE OF LEGO, but it works pretty well.

I mean, I can hit England on a map of Europe from about 2 metres away, without missing and hitting Ireland.
I think if a gun can hit England, it's a good gun.

Good times, good times...

Anyway, I've decided to make my posts, at the most, the length of the compose box, so I'm gonna finish up by asking any new comers to click follow, and comment, and I shall leave you with some pics of the gun (Since I got my Ipod touch, I've a camera to take pics with, and so here they are:



Disputatio tibi posterius

No comments:

Post a Comment