Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tempermentality

Thanks to the fact that I only took the pics of the gun at about 00:45, I wasn't able to put them on my past post, because blogger does NOT like iPod touches.

It wouldn't even let me scroll down through the post I had made earlier, and so I could not put the pics on that post, but even worse, I couldn't close that bracket I accidentally left at the end. Gah!

And so, I am typing this up on my iPod, and will be very brief, as it isn't easy to type on an iPod.
Firstly, here are the promised pics of the gun:

...

It's right about now that I realise that you can't upload pics from your iPod onto blogger...

Goddamnit...

Well, I can still plug it into the computer and then upload the pics, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow...

But until then, at least I can do the second thing:

)

Disputatio tibi posterius.

[Important edit]


Finally on the computer, so now I can put up those pics:


















Snipers a good job, mate
    .
        .











Safety

Just on a side note, blogger is really finicky about pics, so excuse the odd arrangement...
It completely messed up the order of the pics, so any of the demonstrations of the mechs will be in the wrong order...
But I think you'll be able to work out how it works yourselves...
Anyway,
↓ Tell me what you think in the comments below ↓

And again,
Disputatio tibi posterius.

2 comments:

  1. CooL! I love LEGOS, too.

    http://blendertheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do a bit of blender animating in my spare time, btw, and am interested in how this competition will turn out.

    ReplyDelete