Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mah Burthday

Finally I'm fifteen... It's been a long time coming... My friend has his birthday on 31st of December, so every year, on the first eleven days of January, he goes to me and says "Hey, when are you turning 16? Oh, that's right, you're only 14 now... And you're sixteenth birthday isn't until next year... You see, I'm turning sixteen this year... In fact, I'll be turning 17 next year."

And so, considering this, I stand up straight, and looking down at him with my one inch height advantage.

What else can I do?

Well, anyway, I managed to escape my birthday beatings because, sadly, I am very sick. It's twenty past one and I'm still in my pyjamas...

But health in general aside, there has been something that I've noticed that's been bothering me...

When we txt ppl, we tend 2 abbr. wrds so dat it dosnt take as long. But sumtin dat anoys me is when sum1 txtin u spels a word diff, w/ out makin it shortr... like "teh" or "evar".... or my personal least favourite, when you spell "your" with a "'re" at the end when you're not supposed to... It's teh biggest waste of you're time evar!

Side note:
Still taking suggestions for song to play/sing on Friday, if you have any ideas, post them in the comments below ↓

Disputatio tibi posterius.

No comments:

Post a Comment