Saturday, December 11, 2010

GODDAMNIT MICROSOFT WORD!!!

As you can probably tell, I'm not very fond of Microsoft Word...
Two pages of work done, and then the little box came up telling me about the error report, with the buttons, and .

Don't bother clicking them, they don't lead anywhere...

Yet.

But anyway, I try to get back to the document, and it's all like "Not responding!".

I just realised that saying "not responding" is a response.

Like saying something is "indescribable" is describing it.

lol

So anyway, I click , and the whole thing closes down.

It's as if I'm writing an essay and someone comes and makes the paper I'm writing on clean again, and I'm all like "But I-... b-... wh-... I-..."

I'm getting some orange juice...



Ah, good old orange juice, you can't get an error mes-... Oh no, my orange juice isn't responding again...

On a different subject, the snow is melting away, and fast.

School is supposed to be open on Monday...

Meaning back to Ms. Howlin, Ms. O'Hara, Ms. Maher, Ms. Harriott, Ms. Murray, Ms. Lawler, Ms. Doyle, Mr. O'Sullivan, Mr. O'Rourke, Mr. O'Neill, Mr. Henassy, and Ms. Keane.

Most of which are expecting lots of work and study and the like in by Monday.

Sorry in advance to Mr. O'Rourke, as two pages of work I did don't exist anymore.

Cosmhór is still as I left him, and I hope I'll have the chance to test him before the snow is completely gone...
But speaking of lego, I do believe christmas is coming up, which means some more lego for my ever growing collection of the quaint little bricks.

Specifically set 8455 8421 8043

Not hinting to anyone or anything...

Coughcough

Disputatio tibi posterius.

Ps. To anyone who hasn't already figured it out, "disputatio tibi posterius" means "talk to you later", except in Latin [derp derp]

No comments:

Post a Comment