Monday, December 27, 2010

Touché Ipods

Well, Christmas is over now... Time to get back to our usual routine...

After we finish using our presents!

I'm sure most of you got stuff that you really liked, and you're going to be using this stuff for a good while.

Eventually you'll forget about all the other things you used to use everyday.
You'll become addicted to whatever it is you've gotten.
This has already happened to me.

I got both fable II and III, so that should keep me occupied for, I dunno, a month or so...

Then, there's the fact I got an Ipod touch.
Fourth gen.

(Boo shaka)

And since we have broadband (who doesn't these days?) I can go on the internet anywhere in the house.

I could go on to talk about lots of different reasons why, but the fact of the matter is:
I CAN'T STOP USING IT

It is so fun to use! with unlimited internet, meaning facebook, youtube, blogger, rooster teeth, Sariel's blog, among others... check out the two links by the way, rooster teeth made the red vs blue machinima, but if you follow this blog, you're probably already familiar with them...

You may not, however, be familiar with Sariel. He is an expert lego builder, having many years of experience, and frankly, he's quite the role model to me.
I've followed his every creation, to the point of attempting my own builds of them.

Now, I have a bit of a problem...

My friend's B-day is in less than a week (31st) and I still haven't got him a present. The fact is, I haven't a clue what to get him! There's nothing I can think of that he doesn't already have, or that he doesn't want...

If you have any ideas, however obvious, post them in the comments ↓

If you find this blog interesting, but aren't following, please do so now.

Disputatio tibi posterius

No comments:

Post a Comment