Thursday, December 9, 2010

More snow? You've got to be kidding me...

Forecasts say that snow is probably going to fall on Monday, and until then it's going to just thaw a bit...

More school off?

Boo shaka!

Hmm.. I was going to do a post on showing other peoples blogs on mine to hopefully increase the amount of people that know about them, but then I realised that just about everyone that follows my blog only does so because they either follow a blog I follow or they themselves blog, the latter of the two being the more popular, apparently...

If you happened to stumble across this blog, however, almost all of the people on the top right who follow me have awesome blogs, and deserve a looking into..

However, if you don't stumble across this blog, as in, you have never seen this blog before, then you shouldn't really be reading this, as it defies the laws of logic.

Well, only a little bit, I suppose...

I have absolutely no idea what to do for my science practicals.

No, seriously, I haven't a clue.

Still taking song suggestions for the Wexford Pop Choir for our concert in February, and will be for quite a while, I guess...

Coughclickfollowcough

Disputatio tibi posterius

No comments:

Post a Comment