Friday, December 31, 2010

MUSE MUSE MUSE

I'm not entirely sure why, but earlier today I had a sudden urge to learn lots of Muse on the piano, so i listened to some Muse songs, to try and find any parts that could be played on piano...

Obviously there's that part in 'Hoodoo', with the really dramatic piano chords, but then I thought,
'Wait, what about the synth throughout 'Take a bow'?'

But then I listened to the whole thing through, listening just to the synth bit.

Dear GOD it's hard.

But I've started to learn it nonetheless, after learning 'Uprising' a while back, and I'm beginning to think (apart from hoodoo) That any muse songs I learn will always be the synth bit.

SO MUCH SYNTH.

Well, I suppose I could learn the lyrics too, and try and sing it and play it on the piano at the same time.

Like that's gonna happen.

I've also started to learn 'One' by Metallica on the guitar.

It's pretty frickin shweet.

But the song I've always wanted to play on the guitar is 'Assassin' by Muse, it just sounds so awesome!

Any other songs by Muse that have realy awesome synth/piano parts, that I've probably forgotten but you haven't, please post in the comments below ↓

Oh, yes, and for those of you who either weren't aware, or plainly don't follow them, the Platoon of Power Squadron is uploading their fourth episode at the moment.
You can go to part one of that here, and if you've never heard of this show before, click here to go to the first episode.

Anyway,
Disputatio Tibi Posterius

No comments:

Post a Comment